Barns are Noble

Barns are Noble

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

With a little encouragement from my friends in Southern Minnesota (the other God's Country)  I'm heading down to a great event at the Cannon River Winery in Cannon Falls, Minnesota.  While I'm not exactly a local author, I did hook up with their staff last year at the same event during a rousing 45th class re-union planning meeting.  They seem to like my children books and playing the part of a former Southern Minnie boy...well, I got invited this year.   Hope to see you there.   Here's their invite: We would like to promote Local Authors in Minnesota! Therefore, we've invited local authors to spend Saturday, February 8, 2014 from 12 to 5 pm at our Winery autographing and selling their books. 
Like wine? Like books? Then this event is the perfect fit for you! Combined with award-winning wine and great local books, our warm and friendly atmosphere is a fantastic way to spend a cold winter day.
This event is free and open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment